Why not extend your holiday & add on a 4 day West Coast Resort Package from Vancouver?
- 3 nights accommodation at West Coast Wilderness Lodge
- 3 breakfasts
- Welcome bottle of wine and cheese platter
- Princess Louisa Inlet Boat Cruise
- Choice of 1 of the following activities:
- – Guided Hiking
- – Guided Kayaking
- – Dinner at the Lodge
- Return transportation by floatplane
- Use of all amenities at the resort
- Detailed itinerary, vouchers and local information
- Access to Discover Holidays toll free assistance number
- Documents will be waiting at clients first hotel of package
- A PDF version of the detailed itinerary can be emailed for client at time of booking
Vancouver to West Coast Wilderness Resort
Transfer (own cost) to Vancouver Airport South Terminal Float Plane base to board a float plane for a scenic forty-minute flight northwest via Sechelt to West Coast Wilderness Lodge. During your flight you may see Orca whales, dolphins and sea lions swimming below in Howe Sound’s stunning islands and bays. Just before you land at the Lodge you will pass over the Skookumchuck Rapids, the faster salt water rapids in North America.
Princess Louisa Inlet
An all-day boat tour up one of B.C.’s most romantic coastal fords. As you reach the head of Jervis inlet, cruise through the geological constriction known as Malibu Rapids into sheltered Princess Louisa Inlet. Here, you will dock and amble along the cedar boardwalks that wander through the rainforest to the bottom of Chatterbox falls.
Choice of Activities
Today is your choice to either relax at the lodge or choose one of the below included activities:
West Coast Wilderness Lodge to Vancouver
The morning is free to enjoy the lodge and surrounding wilderness before your departure back to Vancouver South Terminal by float plane.